DirecTV in Mexico

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i now retract my retraction
ranger you have a bad attitude and no class
directv is attainable in mexico
all you need is broker or a us address to use
one of the original posters in this thread did this by using his fathers us address and i just assumed his father has his own box as well
which would equal 3 boxes same account 2 different locations
the above mentioned is account-sharing
although that may not be the case as i don't know if the father has his own box or not, i would guess he does but thats besides the point
so if in mexico and you want dtv go for it just don't share it
Ranger don't you know how to accept an apology? i guess not but since you like being antagonistic, rude, and mean
i suggest you make dbstalkdotcom your new home
piss off ranger

stone phillips420 said:
i now retract my retraction
Be my guest. I don't see your "retraction" is genuine to begin with...

ranger you have a bad attitude and no class
It's leap and bound better than yours. I mean, you are caught dead wrong. Yet you don't want to cut your loss. You keep trying to implicate how illegal/wrong gray market sub is, by this stupid association of "account sharing".

Do you think you can slip by with such a cheap stunt?

directv is attainable in mexico
all you need is broker or a us address to use
one of the original posters in this thread did this by using his fathers us address and i just assumed his father has his own box as well
which would equal 3 boxes same account 2 different locations
This assumption has already been proven wrong. The guy said it himself, it's separate accounts. Yet you still don't want to give up. You keep mentioning account sharing trying to save face...

the above mentioned is account-sharing
although that may not be the case as i don't know if the father has his own box or not, i would guess he does but thats besides the point
The guy said he had separate bill from his father, yet you still don't want to give up.

And what the heck does account sharing have to do with gray market? Can't blame you for that becuase you are roasted big time on your attack on gray market.

so if in mexico and you want dtv go for it just don't share it
Ranger don't you know how to accept an apology? i guess not but since you like being antagonistic, rude, and mean
And why should you deserve anything better by keep associating something illegal with grey market? Besides, judging the sarcastic tone of your "apology", you can save it for lunch.

"ranger is right
im sure thats what he wanted to hear"

That's an apology? What a laugh!!!

Go ahead, you can keep yapping. I won't let you off the hook easy...

Status
Please reply by conversation.