Directv International Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
There are two forms of mounts for the worlddirec dish, it was finally redone a year or so ago, it currently has a mount similiar to the ka/ku or slimline dish.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

There are two forms of mounts for the worlddirec dish, it was finally redone a year or so ago, it currently has a mount similiar to the ka/ku or slimline dish.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

It's actually the same mount now. They stopped shipping the ODU-36 kit and now just ship dishes and we use the same pole, standard mount, and "stubby" mount with them

Yes, that is definitely good to know, guys. Tnx for all the input. I just didn't want any more holes in my roof if I could help it. Tnx. E_V

We've been using them little over 2 years now but we could've been a beta market with then

so they may or may not be nationwide, well id say good luck to op, but your probably going to have 10 new holes in your roof

and Hutch, hows the 18" look on a 2" mast lol, or did they re-engineer the azel to fit it, are monopoles required on sd dishes?

so they may or may not be nationwide, well id say good luck to op, but your probably going to have 10 new holes in your roof

and Hutch, hows the 18" look on a 2" mast lol, or did they re-engineer the azel to fit it, are monopoles required on sd dishes?

Nope, 18" looks funny on then but the OP may get lucky, we have a "stubby" mount now too. It's just a normal mast without the curve on the top of the mast and only sits about 8-10" off the roof that don't require monopoles on ANY dishes. The 18" doesn't require monopoles on older 2" mast either, on KA/KU and international dishes

If I'm able to put up a "stubby" tomorrow ill get a pick of it for you. I believe somebody already put up a pic of one

ive seen it installed locally, always wondered what exactly it was, the dish looked like it was just sitting up on the roof, no polls, no nothing on it.

Yeah they're pretty sweet! Makes it easy, 6 bolts and no monopoles! Bad thing is if the roof isn't level you're in for a bad time peaking. They only move up/down and no side to side movements

Yeah they're pretty sweet! Makes it easy, 6 bolts and no monopoles! Bad thing is if the roof isn't level you're in for a bad time peaking. They only move up/down and no side to side movements

I think id rather work with a standard jpipe and the two length monopoles in that case. Never really had any problems, ya just need a quality torpedo level.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)