Directv is coming back out Friday

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
fulphil said:
i talked to halsted they said they are sending out a tech supervisor on Saturday with round dishes.....we'll see....i hope if there is anything you guys see in the install that I can tell these guys let me know and I will print it off and hand it to him!

The entire install needs redone from start to finish. the hole in the side of your house is mind blowing to me. I would be so pissed off. :mad: :mad:

I live in the Ohio valley, Hilly as heck, anyway there are D* dishes everywhere around here pointing directly into trees at the property line. There is no way there is a clear LOS but these people have had SAT for years, so it must work. :)

all the guy needs is two round dishes and a combining m/s off of an old paratodos, cripes guys this aint rocket science!!

it's now or never time

I tried to unplug the sattelite 101 feed from the m/s and still had the same picture on my tv om the locals as i did before....someone have any last minute suggestions before they come tomorrow morning.

dragon002 said:
all the guy needs is two round dishes and a combining m/s off of an old paratodos, cripes guys this aint rocket science!!

I said that 2 threads, and 50 post ago.

fulphil said:
I tried to unplug the sattelite 101 feed from the m/s and still had the same picture on my tv om the locals as i did before....someone have any last minute suggestions before they come tomorrow morning.

I did not mean to unplug it; I meant run the 101 dish cable DIRECT into the receiver and test the image. This will bypass everything else. If it is still bad, I would have the TV checked.

ParaTodos is the Spanish language DirecTV programming available in the CONUS.

fulphil said:

I did not mean to just unplug it ; I meant run the cable DIRECT from the dish into the receiver and test the image. This will bypass everything else. If it is still bad, I would have the TV checked.

ParaTodos is the Spanish language DirecTV programming available in the CONUS.

SITE GLOSSARY

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts