Directv is coming back out Friday

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
charper, he cant figure out the posting pics thing. i just talked to him, he will e mail me the pics in 20 min. ill post them.

BTW the install co.....is HALSTEAD, only one worse is IRONWOOD

this cluster %%%% is by an HSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevo, his tv was fine before he got locals (the 2nd dish ) installed. and he is using the same r-10 and the same tv.

NOTHING in the living room changed, only the multiswitch and the second phase 3 dish.

Last edited:
So the DirecTivo/receiver & TV was working 100% perfect before he got the 2nd dish and the multi-switch? Did it look this bad when the installer was done and still there; BEFORE you signed off on the job? I would still test another receiver and TV at that outlet.

Last edited:
I sent dragon002 the pics of the dishes and the install of the multiswitch...all questions I have nbow are can thiss be remedied and is this a hookup problem...

does this install look at all legit, is there something you all can tell me when these mugs get here

I would like to see this install. I thought hitting 6 sats was hard (my setup) but this one sounds like fun.

someone help

Scott i sent you the pics this morning. I just want to get this bs resolved and move on with my life. Dragon gave me a good idea of taking the 101 signal out and checking the local feed then......and seeing what we got as a picture without them both installed. and vice versa.

but i really want to hear your opinions on this one.

Here are the pics. :)

Attachments

• IMG_00082.JPG
    IMG_00082.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_00104.JPG
    IMG_00104.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_00123.JPG
    IMG_00123.JPG
    500.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_00175.JPG
    IMG_00175.JPG
    528.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_00187.JPG
    IMG_00187.JPG
    498.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_00206.JPG
    IMG_00206.JPG
    492.5 KB · Views: 120
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts