Directv is coming back out Friday

Status
Please reply by conversation.
charper, he cant figure out the posting pics thing. i just talked to him, he will e mail me the pics in 20 min. ill post them.

BTW the install co.....is HALSTEAD, only one worse is IRONWOOD

this cluster %%%% is by an HSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevo, his tv was fine before he got locals (the 2nd dish ) installed. and he is using the same r-10 and the same tv.

NOTHING in the living room changed, only the multiswitch and the second phase 3 dish.

Last edited:
So the DirecTivo/receiver & TV was working 100% perfect before he got the 2nd dish and the multi-switch? Did it look this bad when the installer was done and still there; BEFORE you signed off on the job? I would still test another receiver and TV at that outlet.

Last edited:
I sent dragon002 the pics of the dishes and the install of the multiswitch...all questions I have nbow are can thiss be remedied and is this a hookup problem...

does this install look at all legit, is there something you all can tell me when these mugs get here

I would like to see this install. I thought hitting 6 sats was hard (my setup) but this one sounds like fun.

someone help

Scott i sent you the pics this morning. I just want to get this bs resolved and move on with my life. Dragon gave me a good idea of taking the 101 signal out and checking the local feed then......and seeing what we got as a picture without them both installed. and vice versa.

but i really want to hear your opinions on this one.

Here are the pics. :)

Attachments

• IMG_00082.JPG
    IMG_00082.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_00104.JPG
    IMG_00104.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_00123.JPG
    IMG_00123.JPG
    500.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_00175.JPG
    IMG_00175.JPG
    528.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_00187.JPG
    IMG_00187.JPG
    498.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_00206.JPG
    IMG_00206.JPG
    492.5 KB · Views: 121
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)