DIRECTV Launches DIRECTVAUTO

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

For boats... That just means its built more sturdy and can withstand sea & salt & water REALLY well. Hell, I would rather have that unit.. And....

Simultaneous tracking of DIRECTV’s primary Ka- and Ku-band satellites for uninterrupted reception of HD and standard-definition TV
KVH’s Single-Wire Multiswitch enables installation of up to 8 HD receivers or 4 HD DVRs with a single RF cable
Rack-mountable, IP-enabled ACU with Ethernet connection, built-in WiFi interface, and USB port

Q. Do the recvrs have to be Special Recvrs or can you use your recvrs from home ?

I would like to see the version of this that does not trac while moving, possibly get the price down under $ 1000, if it came down to under 8 I would jump on it and use it for camping.

Only issue with this one is I think they said it's 39", which makes it hard to store in the Motorhome.

Now, is this HR23 different than any other HR23 ?

Can I use the one from home with the dish being discussed ?

To be honest,I don't know what makes it more special than a regular HR23 or why it would cost $318.00,unless it's built to take bumps & movement better than a regular HR23. Maybe it has internal "shock absorbers?":confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts