DIRECTV Launches DIRECTVAUTO

Status
Please reply by conversation.

For boats... That just means its built more sturdy and can withstand sea & salt & water REALLY well. Hell, I would rather have that unit.. And....

Simultaneous tracking of DIRECTV’s primary Ka- and Ku-band satellites for uninterrupted reception of HD and standard-definition TV
KVH’s Single-Wire Multiswitch enables installation of up to 8 HD receivers or 4 HD DVRs with a single RF cable
Rack-mountable, IP-enabled ACU with Ethernet connection, built-in WiFi interface, and USB port

Q. Do the recvrs have to be Special Recvrs or can you use your recvrs from home ?

I would like to see the version of this that does not trac while moving, possibly get the price down under $ 1000, if it came down to under 8 I would jump on it and use it for camping.

Only issue with this one is I think they said it's 39", which makes it hard to store in the Motorhome.

Now, is this HR23 different than any other HR23 ?

Can I use the one from home with the dish being discussed ?

To be honest,I don't know what makes it more special than a regular HR23 or why it would cost $318.00,unless it's built to take bumps & movement better than a regular HR23. Maybe it has internal "shock absorbers?":confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)