Directv Login??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks guys.
Cleared cookies but still no luck. Using safari on iPhone and iPad with no luck. Strange. I was just on it about 10 days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Must be on my end somewhere.
I called Directv to get the info I was looking for online on my account.
I'll try again at work tomorrow.

If you can't access the site tomorrow, download the dtv app and sign into that just to make sure the problem is safari not a password issue

Update.
On Directv's end.
Supposedly will be in touch with me within 72 hours. We will see...

The rep tried using my email and got no where. Said for some reason it looks as if I were trying to bundle accounts which would be impossible in my situation. Thus she escalated to the right tech dept to handle.

The rep tried using my email and got no where. Said for some reason it looks as if I were trying to bundle accounts which would be impossible in my situation. Thus she escalated to the right tech dept to handle.

I see what your saying now ...
I think I have had a few different log ins, one was a "user name" and another is my email.
I think the user name one I use to use no longer works but my email does ...
Did you have more than one at some time ?
If so, have you tried both ?

Had user name last year with Directv and wireless. When I dropped wireless the user name was cancelled since there was no more bundle. Dropped Directv too for about 5 months then came back. No problem using online until about 10 days ago.
The user name is still canceled.

Had user name last year with Directv and wireless. When I dropped wireless the user name was cancelled since there was no more bundle. Dropped Directv too for about 5 months then came back. No problem using online until about 10 days ago.
The user name is still canceled.

Can't you just Chat in or Call and have them re set it to whatever you want to use ?

This has become past ridiculous. Three calls and same answer. Escalated and Directv will be in touch with 72 hours (yeah right).
I call in again no notes about issue or anything about escalating anything.
Anyone seen Groundhog Day? I'm living it with Directv.

Called Directv again (10+ times) to fix my login issue.
They again said they would escalate and call back within 72 hours.
They called!!
The tech said he needed my password for him to submit a ticket. I refused and told him I have never given any password over the phone....ever for anything.
He went ahead and submitted a ticket.
What a joke. Almost a year with this crap!

Called Directv again (10+ times) to fix my login issue.
They again said they would escalate and call back within 72 hours.
They called!!
The tech said he needed my password for him to submit a ticket. I refused and told him I have never given any password over the phone....ever for anything.
He went ahead and submitted a ticket.
What a joke. Almost a year with this crap!
Did you ever try what I posted earlier and CHAT with them ?
Its much easier and quicker.

This is much more complicated than a chat.
There seems to be no high techs at AT&T who can fix this. Going on almost a year is a joke.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)