DirecTv loss of programming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mrfredted

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2009
costa rica
Hi All...I really could use some of your wisdom:confused:I have a client who loses her programming daily at around 5:30 pm. The next morning, it's back, working fine. I would sure appreciate any info you can pass on to me asap. I'll be seeing her tomorrow y would like to have something I can tell her by then.
Thanks in advance:eek:

Fredted

Hi All...I really could use some of your wisdom:confused:I have a client who loses her programming daily at around 5:30 pm. The next morning, it's back, working fine. I would sure appreciate any info you can pass on to me asap. I'll be seeing her tomorrow y would like to have something I can tell her by then.
Thanks in advance:eek:

Fredted

"a client"?

Shouldn't she be DirecTV's client? Maybe she should call them and ask.

You get D* signal in Costa Rica ?

Check the LNB, probably going bad, but thats just a guess seeing we know nothing about the set up, recvrs, dish, ect.

either that or dish needs repeaked. ive had a customer with losing programming after a certain time, turned out the cabling was needing a new fitting, conductors do shrink in cold weather and low signal from the dish dithering.

so its, id say, one of those two.

but if youre in warm weather, could be a multiples of things, is there a switch, LNB.

Thanks Jimbo y SDDTV I really do appreciate your help ....any other ideas in warm climes? Will try any y all suggestions.

Mrfredted

I have hears of situations where someone has removed the cable from a receiver not being used and did not plug the cable. The signal loss from the unplugged cable caused the HD programming to deteriorate quickly. Just an idea

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts