Directv lowered the price on the HD DVR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yeah just noticed that today when I did a last minute install of one. $100 instant rebate.

Does anyone know what i can do to make sure i get the specific one..?
i want the HR20-700 model...
From what I've read, you can request a particular model, but they cannot guarantee what the installer will have in stock to bring you. Some have good luck, others don't.

I called to sign up tonight and they gave me two hd-dvr's w/ install for $25. 2 year commitment of course and i signed up for the hd dvr plus package. I was expecting to have to argue to get the hd-dvrs for free.

It's really a good deal for new customers to get free or deeply discounted hardware. However, it would also be nice if some of us 10 year + dedicated subscribers could get a break.

Oops, guess I did! Got the AM21 for free.

I called to sign up tonight and they gave me two hd-dvr's w/ install for $25. 2 year commitment of course and i signed up for the hd dvr plus package. I was expecting to have to argue to get the hd-dvrs for free.
I ordered 2 of the same but they wouldn't budge off the $99+$199. Oh well.

Here's the $100 price drop ad on DirecTV's site.....
DIRECTV: HD DVR Receiver

It doesn't say anything about only applying to new customers.

I already have an HR20 upstairs. Do you think I can add another one to my HT for $99?

And for those of you with 2 HD-DVR's, is there an additional DVR fee for more than 1 DVR per house?

Here's the $100 price drop ad on DirecTV's site.....
DIRECTV: HD DVR Receiver

It doesn't say anything about only applying to new customers.

I already have an HR20 upstairs. Do you think I can add another one to my HT for $99?

And for those of you with 2 HD-DVR's, is there an additional DVR fee for more than 1 DVR per house?

That $100 price drop in the ad was the old price drop at the start of the year from $299 to $199.

Don

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)