DirecTV / MLB Extra Innings auto renew

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ScottDecker

Original poster
Not sure is anyone else knew this (and with luck, i'm probably the only person who didn't know), if you subscribed to MLB Extra Innings last year, they now auto-renew you the following year?

So if you did, check your bill because I think you have a limited time to cancel the service off your account if you no longer want it.

At least this year I know I can get the bulk of the games on Rogers Sportsnet so I won't have to double up again this year. :)

#28 for New York this year !!! :D

-= Scott

Not sure is anyone else knew this (and with luck, i'm probably the only person who didn't know), if you subscribed to MLB Extra Innings last year, they now auto-renew you the following year?

So if you did, check your bill because I think you have a limited time to cancel the service off your account if you no longer want it.

At least this year I know I can get the bulk of the games on Rogers Sportsnet so I won't have to double up again this year. :)

#28 for New York this year !!! :D

-= Scott

Thanks Scott I did know that and I'm sure most people that subscribe do too, BUT it's always good to just stick it out there for the masses.

Thanks

Sorry, #28 will have to wait for NY, ATL will take it this year..............:D

We always put the package as a line item on the bill 1 month before we charge

Look something like this

MLB Extra Innings This Season Auto Renewal 0.00

to get you to call in.

You have till the day the season starts to cancel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)