DirecTV MLB Extra Innings Free Preview

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Gee, what a savings, someone elsewhere mentioned it would be 1/2 off, which I doubted, I thought maybe $99-120 would be reasonable.
If you add SF to the cost of the reduced price, your still at $ 169 bucks, so over all it's a saving of a whopping $40.. Yippie, glad I was not really hoping to get this package after the break.
I would have done it for $ 100, but 169 is rediculas for half a season.
That's about how I saw it.....I really enjoyed the free preview since I don't normally get to see the Red Sox. I was thinking about getting in on the 1/2 season plus superfan, but $170 with Sunday Ticket about to start hitting the bill, is too dang much. Especially not knowing if I'll get hit with the $99 for NFL superfan or not.

Damn, I missed it. I usually see the commercials for the free previews but they didn't show it this time. they did the same thing with the NBA free preview. I was looking forward to this, I thought they usually do it after the ALL-Star break.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts