DirecTV New HD channel additions and rumors

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I can't wait to see espnu in hd!! Oh wait wrong provider and forum.:(

Pretty good additions to Dtv though.

Watch H2 and ID quite a bit here.

The ones that weren't in bold don't matter to us any way. Once those channels get added in HD we will have exactly what we had/watched in HD and then some with Disney Jr which my daughter LOVES.

AND it's $40 less a month during promo, $15 less after promo. :)

But D* is closing the gap on HD channels. These are on DIsh but not on D* (as of right now)...16 channels (cable channels....not HD only not movie channels)
BOLD are on the list above

204 Headline News
232 The Cooking Channel
235 Style
238 Reelz Channel
253 Lifetime Movie Network
271 History Channel 2
272 Logo
279 Oprah Winfrey Network
285 Investigation Discovery
310 G4 (SD removed 11/1/10)
330 Centric
345 RFD TV
353 Bloomberg TV
404 Galavision
605 Sportsman Channel

Dish also has GSN in HD.

I hope this is true. I used to be with Dish and I miss the Cooking Channel in HD. Excited to get IFC and HLN in HD, too. And, IMHO, it's worth switching to Directv to get ESPNU in HD.

Re: New HD coming soon on DirecTV

Nice

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

It's good that DirecTV will be adding more of these basic cable channels in HD.

I have accessed some HD content, through On Demand, from the following: Cooking Channel, LMN, H2, and TV Land.

The other four will be completely new for me: Headline News, Investigation Discovery, Encore Action, and IFC.

Hopefully there will be even more high definition to become added during 2013. One can present a list, for sure, but as long as they're getting rolled out, even if gradually (a nice way of saying sl-o-o-o-wly), it's a plus.

Re: New HD coming soon on DirecTV

Wow.. so now the only channels the Dish trolls can use in their arguments are what.. GSN and QVC? :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts