Directv Offer on their website.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
oh ok...so thats why its doing it for you guys. Since you logged into your account it knows you're a customer whereas me & the OP arent

Iceberg, I have always read and respected what you post here,but in all due regard, my $200 monthly payment to Directv certainly makes me a customer.

oh ok...so thats why its doing it for you guys. Since you logged into your account it knows you're a customer whereas me & the OP arent

Iceberg, I have always read and respected what you post here,but in all due regard, my $200 monthly payment to Directv certainly makes me a customer.

He didn't say you weren't a customer, he said you weren't logged onto the your account from your browser.

I haven't heard about a carriage deal between Comcast and ESPNU HD, I read all of the trade magazines.

Also if you get Comcast for MLBEI you'll get like half the amount of games per week, don't waste your money.

I never said you werent a customer. I said you werent logged into your account

tomcat pointed it out. :)

So surely being so diligent you notified DirecTV of the error in addition to posting here im guessing? If you had approached the topic differently you'd have received a much better response, there certainly was a better way to go about pointing out what you did, but since you phrased the OP the way you did, you can't really blame anyone for how they replied.

So surely being so diligent you notified DirecTV of the error in addition to posting here im guessing? If you had approached the topic differently you'd have received a much better response, there certainly was a better way to go about pointing out what you did, but since you phrased the OP the way you did, you can't really blame anyone for how they replied.

With all due respect, I don't feel it is my responsibility to monitor all the ERRORS in Directv's advertising. Perhaps they could use some of their profits to hire proofreaders or polygraph administrators to their advertising department.

Check out the DTV website and their packages. They are advertising ESPNUHD with the HD upgrade. Just another blatant lie. That is why when football season ends (I'm locked in for Game Plan and ST) I will be keeping the very minimum DTV package and moving to Comcast. They do offer Versus and ESPNUHD. ST is the only reason I am even keeping the dish on the side of my house. Next baseball season, I'll get MLB on Comcast.

The error is not really what I was talking about. Your post mimics many who are just posting to troll or be spiteful, which is why you got the response you did.

(complaint)(bashing)(omg im going to leave)

That's the general formula for many nearly senseless posts, and your point was lost in your emphatic insistence that DirecTV is not the service for you because of a typo on their website. There's nothing that could have been said to change your view, so I'm not sure what your point was to post anyways. It's clearly a typo, hence the pages of replies trying to find the exact spot it's at, because it's only visible in a specific channel listing and not visible to many who were trying to find it without specific step by step directions.

If you were wondering about ESPNUHD you'd have asked about it, instead you jumped to an extreme, and then were treated appropriately by those who replied.

Stevo,Quite the contrary to your response. I found this information only because I was checking what lesser package, I wanted to switch to to keep ST. ANY new prospective customer surfing to see what channels were available would also have found ESPNUHD listed and assumed that they would get this channel. Are these people also expected to notify DTV that they have found a possible error in their advertising or are they expected to believe what is advertised ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts