Directv Offer on their website.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
found it...it DOES show ESPNU HD

see pics (Choice xtra + hddrvr package shows it)

edit: choice xtra + HD package shows it too...premier doesnt

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 114
My meds are fine. I don't know what you're on but I've never had E and I never will. I don't want to start any wars, I just want to know the exact link where the OP is getting his info because I think he's misreading something or is confused.

My meds (none) are fine - hit the wrong reply - was for the OP :(

I guess it depends on how you go about finding this info.
I went to the website and clicked on Compare Packages (in English)
Then to Choice Extra and HD......

No listing of ESPN HD here.

ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNEWS are the only espn's listed.

DIRECTV: Browse Channel Details

So it must be different on the site depending on how you look for it.
This would be an error on the D* side of things.

I guess it depends on how you go about finding this info.
I went to the website and clicked on Compare Packages (in English)
Then to Choice Extra and HD......

No listing of ESPN HD here.

ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNEWS are the only espn's listed.

DIRECTV: Browse Channel Details

So it must be different on the site depending on how you look for it.
This would be an error on the D* side of things.

That's what I'm looking at, you can scroll through the channels horizontally and it and shows their logos. I don't see the text list that Stonecold captured anywhere. Maybe it differs by browser or something, I have Firefox...

directv.com
packages---english--packages
scroll down to choice xtra + hd or choice ctra +hddvr
click "HD"

Under packages then English it says Compare Packages and Channels (View and Print). Neither look like what you're getting. Put a link up instead of screen shots.

However, I selected print channels and the list shows ESPNU and NBA TV are premiums, WTF?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 97
I dont know. I just type in www DOT directv DOT com and then go to packages as shown in the pic

even on compare packages, the "packages" option is there

this is in firefox :)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 102
oh ok...so thats why its doing it for you guys. Since you logged into your account it knows you're a customer whereas me & the OP arent

I tried in IE8 and it does the same thing

I think he's misreading something or is confused.

I am not misreading anything and even though it is late at night, I am not confused. Go to the Directv website,select packages, in the lower right hand corner click Hd Channels, scroll down the list. see ESPNHD.Very simple procedure and very apparent answer to your question.

I think he's misreading something or is confused.

I am not misreading anything and even though it is late at night, I am not confused. Go to the Directv website,select packages, in the lower right hand corner click Hd Channels, scroll down the list. see ESPNHD.Very simple procedure and very apparent answer to your question.

Okay read the whole thread, I already figured that out. My mistake. I apologize, I wasn't trying to insult you.

So anyways it was announced like 6 months ago that they're adding ESPNU HD by the end of March so I doubt a BBB claim will do any good.

BBB claim was because MLBEI multiple games on one screen was taken off so they could show NFL. They admitted that they were wrong and issued me a credit. I don't want credits, I want what I paid for. Maybe you should get your eyes checked or read what is on these threads,not what you perceive to be there.

So anyways it was announced like 6 months ago that they're adding ESPNU HD by the end of March so I doubt a BBB claim will do any good.

BBB claim was because MLBEI multiple games on one screen was taken off so they could show NFL. They admitted that they were wrong and issued me a credit. I don't want credits, I want what I paid for. Maybe you should get your eyes checked or read what is on these threads,not what you perceive to be there.

Settle down, I don't want to fight you. You were complaining about the site showing they have ESPNU HD while they don't have it so I was trying to see where it said that myself. I couldn't care less about the MLBEI issue since I don't have that package.

Status
Please reply by conversation.