Directv On Tuesday

Status
Please reply by conversation.

twizt3dsist3r

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 15, 2009
Pennsylvania, United States
I had a kid hide my entire tool bag tool by tool 1 time! I took. I took my bag off to hop in an attic and came back to it being empty! Found everything except my flashlight I keep in there. Talk about cursing! I'm sure I didn't get a 10 on that survey lol

LMFAO wow... I would have made the parents looked for it.

calmeidajr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 28, 2009
NJ
All said and done he did a great job!...I got 9 televisions installed. The genie is an HR44 so all is good. The picture quality is amazing and the epg is great so much better than cablevsions. My parents are very happy. Thanks for all your help I appreciate everyones input.

Joe Diamond

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 3, 2004
I'm not even talking about the tip, I'm talking about what the job actually paid out from the employer :)

Back in the day....contractors were offered something like $60 for the first receiver w / dish and $10 or $15 for each additional up to a total of 4 receivers. That was the FREE installation. Beyond that you were on your own and you could cover your costs. Nine receivers /TV locations = a good day unless everything was already run. Using $ 60/ hr as a rate and some retail price structure nine TVs could run up to about that astronomical tip.

Joe

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)