directv ondemand doesn't work

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I will give that a try.The nitwit at Bestbuy where I bought it last week said it was fine for the job.He just didn't tell me only one device would work.I will return it and give it a shot.I'll keep you posted.Thanks Rad !

:clapI went to out to Staples this time and bought the Linksys Router you suggested.I had it hooked up in 10 minutes and I now have VOD working perfectly along with my PC.
Thanks RAD.This round is me ! :clap

I went to out to Staples this time and bought the Linksys Router you suggested.I had it hooked up in 10 minutes and I now have VOD working perfectly along with my PC.
Thanks RAD.This round is me ! :)

No problem, glad I could help. Enjoy!

Normally Comcast will allow for only one network connection to their network unless you pay extra for additional IP addresses. To get around that people purchase routers/firewalls which hide all your internal devices behind that one IP address that Comcast assigns you (Network Address Translation). Looking at what you said you have is just a simple hub that allows for multiple devices to be connected on your internal network but you're still going to be limited to the one device being able to connect to the internet. You need somelike a Linksys BEFSR41, Amazon.com: Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL Router with 4-Port 10/100 Switch (BEFSR41): Electronics , that will allow for the multiple internet connections (and replaces your hub).
that's exactly what i have here and it works great.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)