Directv Onetime Free HD-DVR Upgrade to Valued Customers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Whole home questions:

1. In the play list menu I can see everything that has been recorded on both DVRs. Is there a way to separate the list so I know which recordings are on which DVR?
  2. Is there a way to see how much recording space is left on one DVR from the other DVR?
  3. Is there a way to see the Series Manager of the other DVR?
Anyone know?

DodgerKing said:
Anyone know?

These are all no, I think there might be a way to see what's strictly on a DVR by hiding all the others but you can see what is recorded where by looking in the menu and it will tell you where it was recorded if you have your receivers named

I'm getting a cinema connection kit, my SD receivers upgraded to HD receivers, a second HD DVR, and one of my H20s replaced with a newer HD bo:mad:the other will get the DVR), whole home setup, and a new dish all for the $50 install fee. I also get $30 off my bill for the next 12 months. Pretty good deal imo

Lkr said:
I'm getting a cinema connection kit, my SD receivers upgraded to HD receivers, a second HD DVR, and one of my H20s replaced with a newer HD bo:mad:the other will get the DVR), whole home setup, and a new dish all for the $50 install fee. I also get $30 off my bill for the next 12 months. Pretty good deal imo

Congrats, that's a pretty sweet deal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)