DirecTV Price Increase Effective 2/27/08

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Knew it was going to happen. This will definitely put me over $100 per month not including HD NFL package.:mad:

Any changes to the "lease" fees? DVR, HD tuners?

If you object then the best option is to cut services back.

Vurb, I normally agree with you, but this time, no. Actually its time to CANCEL your service and tell them why. D* used to pride themselves being cheaper than cable. It isn't anymore. CANCEL. its just tv. :)

And, just in case anyone wants to know, yep, I did. Cancel that is. But it was the abortion of a DVR that put me over the edge. :)

Seems like of crying over a few dollars to me. Just cut out a burger or three during the month; cut back on the beers and smokes and there you go.

Seems like of crying over a few dollars to me. Just cut out a burger or three during the month; cut back on the beers and smokes and there you go.

I totally agree. Like someone has said before. You pay a lot of money for a really good hdtv and gripe over a few dollars a month to make it look good. Besides. When has a tv provider come out and said there will be a decrease in price this year.:)

Hmmm in their select choice, we only watch frequenly about 12 channels, others are most crap to us. Going to switch to Dish as new customer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts