DirecTV promo emails out of control?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DJ Rob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Denver, Colorado
I've noticed when Directv sends out a promo email which is every few days, I get 6 of them staggered thoughout the day to my same email address. I've opted on their web site to remove all of my subscriptions but still get them. I liked getting just one to keep up with free previews, etc but 6 is too much. Anyone else having this problem?

I never get any either. I think maybe when signed up for autopay I unclicked a box that said I wanted e-mails. That's all I can think of.

I'm signed up for a few emails from D* for promo's and newsletter whatnot and I only get one about once every few weeks.

DJ,
I'm wondering, are you having them send emails for a bunch of different catagories, that could be why it's happening.
I have it set to maybe 3-4 things.
You know you can edit what they send on thier web page, right ?

It says I'm not signed up for any of their emails on their web site. But I still get them.

I'm thinking it could be just me since no one else has this problem. I have sent a registered letter to the address on the bottom of the emails explaining the problem and asking to be removed.

I'm signed up on their website for their newsletter but I still don't receive any emails other than dvr scheduling confirmations and statement notifications. Go figure..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts