Directv Receiver Problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

scottp34

Original poster
Dec 17, 2007
I have a question, and know this is the place to find a quick answer. I have a H20 HD Receiver and all of the sudden last night it stopped working. I have reset the receiver and unplugged it but still nothing. When I plug it in the resolution lights sequentially blink green, orange red and repeat over and over. Any ideas? I talked to DTV and they want to charge me $100 for a new one.

I have a question, and know this is the place to find a quick answer. I have a H20 HD Receiver and all of the sudden last night it stopped working. I have reset the receiver and unplugged it but still nothing. When I plug it in the resolution lights sequentially blink green, orange red and repeat over and over. Any ideas? I talked to DTV and they want to charge me $100 for a new one.

Apparently you have had it for awhile, since they want to charge you for another one. Is this the only receiver you have? Can you swap another one in it's place? Have you checked all of your connections?

I have another HD Receiver and 2 HD DVR. Every other one works in the house. I have had this receiver for just about a year now.

I have another HD Receiver and 2 HD DVR. Every other one works in the house. I have had this receiver for just about a year now.

Try putting one of the ones you know works where the bad receiver is and see what happens.

Tried that and still nothing. Called DTV again and talked to a helpful CSR, sending me a new box for 19.99

I spoke with HD support the other night, Sunday I thin, maybe Monday nite, she said that they sent out a huge update to rec's the night before and if you were having trouble do the reset and if that did not fix it , to call in.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)