Directv Refer a Friend Program

Status
Please reply by conversation.

coinmaster32

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2010
USA
Directv has a program where you get $10 a month in bill credits for 10 months for each person that you refer to direct tv when they sign up.

Now Directv says that there is no limit to this. So if my directv bill is $60 a month, and I referred 6 friends, that means my bill would be free for 10 months?

What if you refer more then 6 friends? Does that mean directv would owe you money each month?

it says up to 10 in a 12 month period

Limit 10 referrals per 12 consecutive month period.

and yes if its a credit it rolls to the next month

Good deal. Ive been selling them for a penny on a website. Hopefully I can get my bill cut down quite a bit.

My friend did a referral for me on line three months ago and we didn't get anything. Customer service said if you don't call then you can't get it. So make sure you call the number.

My friend did a referral for me on line three months ago and we didn't get anything. Customer service said if you don't call then you can't get it. So make sure you call the number.

Also, Make sure you call the PARTICULAR number they want you to call ... NOT the regular number, as they won't give it to you from the normal numbers.

First off, make sure they call the number on the promotion or you won't get it.
DTV runs several promotions and each one is attached to a phone number.

Also, make sure you read the fine print on the coupon, their are many stipulations such as programing package requirements that the new customer has to meet before anyone gets paid.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts