DirecTV remote and Vizio TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bethany

Original poster
Sep 21, 2009
Texas
I got a new Vizio TV. My problem is that there is no code to program the directv remote control to work my TV???...All the other brands and brands I never heard of are listed except for Vizio. What do I do???...Does anyone know the code to make the DirecTV remote work with Vizio TV's. I tried some codes i found searching for the problem online and none of them worked. Thanks to anyone who can help.

If that does not work. With the tv on,put the mode switch on TV hold mute and select untill light blinks twice. then push 9-9-1-1 power button, then slowly channel up untill the the tv turns off, press select to save that code. to set your input button. same steps this time push 9-6-0 tv input button. hope this helps!

If that does not work. With the tv on,put the mode switch on TV hold mute and select untill light blinks twice. then push 9-9-1-1 power button, then slowly channel up untill the the tv turns off, press select to save that code. to set your input button. same steps this time push 9-6-0 tv input button. hope this helps!

Thats exactly what i would say... if you dont see your code, this is teh quickest way to get it, i do it while im waiting for the receiver is loading and starting up so i do a quick set up.

but i think from what i understand, point the remote toward you and away from the tv and then after it blinks twice turn it toward th tv and make sure its in TV mode before you do this like stated above.

but when you press 9-9-1, wait til it blinks twice and then press 1 and then channel up til you see it turn off your tv, then press select.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)