directv revolution

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mdram

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Md
is there a website, ect with coverage for directv revolution?

I think Scott may be going. But for anyone who is going, I have a laundry list of questions. :)

Can they find out what the status is on the switch that will integrate reverse band with internationals and what the model number is of said switch?
The status of any OTA support now that the AM21 is not really supported anymore and isnt supported for the Genie Air (HS17)? Will we see it adapted again in the future?
If we can add 1 H24 to a Genie Air Setup for redundancy if the HS17 goes out, and can we have one on the account anyhow even if it's not active on the switch?
And, finally, When are we getting more HD let alone 4k? I would like to see Epix HD added and any status on PAC12 Networks. I do believe the uverse contract with PAC12 is expiring soon.

Thanks.

well any idea where we can get info? or will we have to wait until its over and hope someone posts stuff?

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Can't wait to hear any info coming out if it! Thanks Scott and whoever giving you the info

I am hoping to get some dates on the release of the HR-17......Im ready for an upgrade......

I don't know if I would want the HS-17 if its client based only. I wonder if I would just go with the HR-54/C61k and wait to see how the HS-17/Client system works.

I am also curious about more HD channels. The cable companies are catching up in numbers of HD's.
If their PQ looks like what my son had on TWC I don't care what they have, it's not worth it for a couple extra channels.

If their PQ looks like what my son had on TWC I don't care what they have, it's not worth it for a couple extra channels.

Agreed.
Directv setting itself apart from other providers with excellent pq.
Don't tamper with excellence.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Jimbo
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)