Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
It's another SatelliteGuys Rumor Alert!

Directv has reached a deal with ESPN and will soon be adding Longhorn and Fusion will be added to Directv shortly with the channels going up in testing as soon as next Tuesday.

No launch date yet and no word on Watch ESPN.

Again this is just a rumor. :)

Directv has reached a deal with ESPN and will soon be adding Longhorn and Fusion will be added to Directv shortly with the channels going up in testing as soon as next Tuesday.

Thanks Scott, I believe you meant to say Directv reached an agreement with Disney, as Fusion is not one of the ESPN channels?

What about Ovation and Reelz that are supposedly testing in HD?

Where are the rest of our Viacom HD channels since that agreement was renew'd (was that a year or two ago?) Still waiting on MTV2, NickJR and Nicktoons HD.

Oxygen, Esquire, Sprout, Pivot, We and Fuse HD are also other adds that should be considered.

What about Ovation and Reelz that are supposedly testing in HD?

Where are the rest of our Viacom HD channels since that agreement was renew'd (was that a year or two ago?) Still waiting on MTV2, NickJR and Nicktoons HD.

Oxygen, Esquire, Sprout, Pivot, We and Fuse HD are also other adds that should be considered.

i'm sure they will after the new satellite is launched, in orbit and turned on!

December. It probably won't be live until March, maybe even April.

That would be nice. I was going by my memory, probably faulty, of how long it took to get D12 into operation.

what about ESPN Goal Line, ESPN Buzzer Beater, and ESPN Bases Loaded?
ESPN 3 Feeds?

Longhorn for all in basic? or in market only?

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)