DIRECTV Rumor Alert

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It'd be unthinkable that DTV would drop ESPN permanently (or even temporarily), so it'll get resolved. Took Dish forever and I think that thread lasted 20,000 posts, so here's hoping to a quick and effective resolution and a limited rise in rates.

It'd be unthinkable that DTV would drop ESPN permanently (or even temporarily), so it'll get resolved. Took Dish forever and I think that thread lasted 20,000 posts, so here's hoping to a quick and effective resolution and a limited rise in rates.

I am thinking the same thing. This will probably last until the 11:59th hour. This is only speculation.

I am thinking the same thing. This will probably last until the 11:59th hour. This is only speculation.
I doubt they'll have it resolved by the deadline, but Disney and DTV will likely agree to extending the deadline.

As I first reported, I now understand the two HD channels were indeed removed from testing. Let's hope they can come to a deal.

I doubt they'll have it resolved by the deadline, but Disney and DTV will likely agree to extending the deadline.
my understanding was the current contract had an automatic extension built into it. i think it was for 90 days but i wouldn't swear to it.

SCOTT I HEARD DISNEY AND DIREC HAS REACH AGREEMENT. CAN YOU CHECK THIS OUT?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts