Directv Seller that offers deals without installation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

personalt

Original poster
Nov 10, 2003
Are there any internet vendors for directv that lower the price if you dont need an installer to come out? I am looking to get a new directv pakcage with 3 receivers(1 hdtivo and 2 regular tivos). The house is a 3 story apartment building where the only way I can run the cable is go down the side of the house to the basement and then back up a wire chase. I called a few places and they charge extra because the height of the house and because of the amount of cable I would need. Since I already have a pole mounted on the roof I would much rather just do the install myself and in turn I would rather not pay for an install I dont need..

My goal is to pick up a set with 1 hd directv and 2 35 hour tivos for under $1000. I think it should be possible as I have seen 2 room packages with 2 35 hour tivos for under $100.

Are there any vendors out there that work well for DIY installs?

I didnt get Grahman but when I mention satelliteguys.us they offered me a real good deal and spent some extra time answering all my questions... I had priced the same setup at bestbuy and I know I saved about $200.

I am very happy with them so far and I sure they will ship my equipment as promised and I will be up and running by the end of the week.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts