DirecTV & Starz

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Offers are always dependent on the customer.

But some of the ones that are still floating around are HBO/Cinemax 2 for 1 and the Show/starz 2 for 1

Hey stonecold, what's with the DirecTV website asking me to call to remove HBO? Haven't made any adjustments recently, and it's been way more than 30 days since it was added... they trying to keep people in their current programming with credits and offers at the moment or something?

Don't watch it much, was just trying to save a few bucks a month till Trueblood comes back on.

Thanks!

Hey stonecold, what's with the DirecTV website asking me to call to remove HBO? Haven't made any adjustments recently, and it's been way more than 30 days since it was added... they trying to keep people in their current programming with credits and offers at the moment or something?

Don't watch it much, was just trying to save a few bucks a month till Trueblood comes back on.

Thanks!

they're trying to sucker you in to update your programming so you pay more for the new packages.

they did that once to me.... i was good for a good 2 years til they decided to do a Channel Not Purchase and when i called them said they couldnt find my old programming and had to renew my programming.

they want you to call in so you update your programming so you pay more. dont do it.

I don't have any packages that are expired or out of date, only a 2 year old customer and I've changed my programming since starting.

Either way, it's worked, it told me to call last week and I haven't bothered to call in yet :p more $$ for them.

If anything maybe I was past due at the time or something and it's a way to get you to call into billing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts