DIRECTV Teases NOMAD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I agree. If you have your slingbox hooked up to your dvr you can take your recordings with you

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

I agree. If you have your slingbox hooked up to your dvr you can take your recordings with you

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

Depends on quality. Would be nice to have a permanent archive of some of my recordings.

JAG72 said:
Depends on quality. Would be nice to have a permanent archive of some of my recordings.

Good point, but once its moved off to a PC, can it be transferred back to the TV via MRV?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Good point, but once its moved off to a PC, can it be transferred back to the TV via MRV?

Considering you can watch videos off the PC on the DVR why would you need to transfer it back?

JAG72 said:
Considering you can watch videos off the PC on the DVR why would you need to transfer it back?

I never had much luck with that. Never played, or it played at like 5 fps. That and I could never do any trickplay, plus it was slow as a snail.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)