This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Directv to carry DOGTV ( Ch 354 )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Is it even HD? My dog only notices HD channels and does not notice the TV as much since going from a 52" to a 32".

I would rather them get PETS.TV HD along with the other ES.TV HD networks.

Only $5.99/month to entertain my dogs? What a bargain!

This further proves rich people with disposable income choose DirecTV not DishNet.

Beverly Hills Chihuahua's will probably be the first to get the channel.

My cats are very upset! Good grief I knew there was niche marketing but this is really kind of crazy. When I saw the headline under the stock ticker for DirectTV I was thinking perhaps it was like the Horse Racing channel I used to see on E*.(Not sure if it's on Direct I haven't stumbled upon it yet) Never thought it was a channel for dogs......

i was thinking wasn't direcTV supposed to get the surfing network last year? and its didn't happen

If they have a free preview I'll check it out. I've never seen a dog show any interest in looking at the TV screen though. This is supposed to be shot from a dog's point of view with colors that the dog can see, etc.

I put in a system for some people a few years back that had me install a receiver in their dog's room. They had bought him a flat screen too before I did the install. I asked why not tie the output of their receiver to his TV to save the $7 a month receiver fee. I was told that he has to have his own receiver because the only thing he likes is Animal planet and that he needs it on to sleep at night.

My cats are very upset!

they shouldn't be. There will finally be a KITTY BOWL (!) in 2014 - not some half-assed halftime show on the PUPPY BOWL.

I'm just waiting for a Cat Show to be televised - too many **** dog shows each year on tv!

I'd prefer QVC HD over OWN

I'm one who wants a full lineup of HD.

So, I'd prefer QVC HD and Oprah Winfrey Network HD over Dog TV. At least one of them has happened: OWN HD.

I don't imagine this will be a resounding success for DirecTV.

If you search on Youtube you'll find videos of how the channel would look, plus they give you a 1 month free trial if you type in a code(they give it out in the comments section on Youtube) on their website dogtv.com

they shouldn't be. There will finally be a KITTY BOWL (!) in 2014 - not some half-assed halftime show on the PUPPY BOWL.

I'm just waiting for a Cat Show to be televised - too many **** dog shows each year on tv!

Now that will be fun!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.