DIRECTV to Offer FREE MLB Extra Innings!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The deal is for NEW customers starting after 3/1. Extra Innings is still just regular season only

MLB Net carries MOST spring training games, not all. Many are tape delayed.

Sports pack will get you live spring training games and some that MLB Net won't air at all, I usually add it for the month of March, but it is the only time of year I've every had significant benefit from it.

Does Direct wheel/deal with customers who call to cancel EI? Have had it for two years but ready to switch to mlb tv to save a few $$.

I don't know that they do a discount on MLB, but they often will do some other type of account credit if it helps you keep it when calling to cancel. I think you will get farther stating concern over the price, such as mlb.tv is only $120, why is EI $200. Have read reports of $50 off on other boards, but everything will just depend on the CSR you get and your account status.

Both Sunday ticket and MLB extra innings included at no extra charge.

With a free Genie, this is going to blow Dish and their hopper out of the water.
my contract is up in september, i wonder what i can get the genie for now? i am going to call and see what they offer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts