DIRECTV to Offer FREE MLB Extra Innings!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just got this in... don't know if it was posted elsewhere. :)

BEGINNING 3/1, CUSTOMERS GET MLB EXTRA INNINGS® INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!

Starting 3/1 – 4/15, ULTIMATE and above and MÁS ULTRA™ and above customers will get MLB EXTRA INNINGS® included at no extra charge. This incredible offer gives baseball fans all these great features:

Watch up to 80 out-of-market games every week of the regular season!
Get up to 98% in crystal-clear HD!
MLB Network Strike Zone included! Get a high-speed look at every MLB game across the league during the regular season.
Catch all the games that are on! With Game Mix Channel, you can see up to 8 games on one screen.
Know the score. SCOREGUIDE™ lets you get the score of every game at the press of a button.

I was having a hard time picking between Dish and Directv for my first house which closes on March 18th. I love our family's 2 Hopper 3 Joey setup but I was thinking 2 free tuners with PTAT and auto-hop running(which I love by the way) might not be enough for me living on my own.

Boom, decision made, done deal! I'll be signing up for 1 Genie 1 C31 and the Ultimate package.

It reads, like previous Sunday Ticket offers, that it's for all customers. But it's likely for new customers only.

After reading it again, "Starting 3/1 – 4/15" I would guess that these are the sign up dates for new customers to be able to receive MLB EI.

Good to hear and Thanks for sharing and very interesting and may get it :)

Last edited:
No EI for the 3rd year in a row for me. Still going with MLB.TV. About 1/2 the price, more viewing options, and unlike EI, I am able to watch it anywhere.

No EI for the 3rd year in a row for me. Still going with MLB.TV. About 1/2 the price, more viewing options, and unlike EI, I am able to watch it anywhere.

Oh I'm still keeping my MLB.tv subscription for the road but I will gladly take EI for free for the house.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Oh I'm still keeping my MLB.tv subscription for the road but I will gladly take EI for free for the house.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!
So will I, but unfortunately we existing subs aint gettin it for free.

Interesting if this replaces other incentives or is in addition to. If it replaces it may not be that good of deal, but certainly if in addition it would be to someone who wants it.

Hmmm,
I read it as any sub that had Ultimate or higher got it from 3-1 to 4-15, more like a month and a half free view ....
Didn't say anything about being a New Sub.

More than likely, thats not right, but well find out soon enough.

That's great news for DTV customers.Hopefully it applies to existing subs as well.

Reading this made me think back to the Dish retailer chat,
They want to make customers question / double their current provider
They want to make people switch.

Now with DTV offering MLBEI for free,how will Dish be able to counter that if they intend to get folks to make a switch?Doesn't sound like an easy task to me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)