DIRECTV Transponder/Channel Maps - Data 7/27/08- All Sats

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

gct

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
San Diego
DIRECTV Transponder/Channel Maps: Data 7/27/08
Attached are two PDF documents covering DIRECTV Satellites at the 95, 99, 101, 103, 110 and 119 West positions:
  1. A listing by Satellite and Transponder, showing assigned Channels
  2. A listing by Channel, showing the source Satellite and Transponder
The documents are fully unprotected so you may copy and use the data as you wish.

The satellites at the 99 and 103 slots are now included; their channel assignments are shown but their associated transponder numbers are not yet available.

Attachments

• chltotpn_080727.pdf
    78 KB · Views: 20,179
  • tpntochl_080727.pdf
    78.5 KB · Views: 17,687
hi there i,m a newbee to this can someone help me

Sure. And welcome.

Ask your question or state your problem and if someone knows the answer, it will get answered and probably heavily discussed.

Transponder Updates

There is a lot of 'churn' and change taking place on D11's transponder assignments. I'm sure many of you are following some of the threads on this very issue, with data changing from hour to hour.

As soon as the assignments settle down, we'll meld the D10 and D11 transponder data into the overall Transponder Map.

I still have not found where OK City HD locals are.. I guess i need to stop and ask a DTV store in OK.

Which satellites/transponders should I receive?

I live in Northern Virginia, with a clear line of site to the sky. I don't receive good reception on 99/119/95 (it doesn't even list 95 in the satellite receive portion of the setup) - but with 99 / 119 I have very poor or non-existant service on most transponders. On all other satellites - it seems pretty good. We are using a SWM module. On one receiver - the SWM module gives good signal strength on all 9 positions, on the other receiver, only good on 7. The first is an HR22, the second is an HR21. Both are HD DVRs. This installation was just installed.

Initially the installer put the power for the SWM between the receiver and the splitter, rather than between the SWM and the splitter.

Thoughts please? Should I be getting ALL satellites? Should I be worried two of the SWM positions report 0 strength on one of the receivers (hr21)? Am I correct that the mis-installation of the power to the SWM was idiotic and could affect performance?

We seem to notice a better picture since correcting the place where the power to the SWM is installed. Before we had pixellated pictures and broken sound on some channels (mostly the local stations).

HP

Attached are two PDF documents covering DIRECTV Satellites at the 95, 99, 101, 103, 110 and 119 West positions:
The documents are fully unprotected so you may copy and use the data as you wish.

The satellites at the 99 and 103 slots are now included; their channel assignments are shown but their associated transponder numbers are not yet available.

The PDF files appear to have been hacked. When you try to read it, it halts and goes to the internet to download some executable file. These PDF files should be deleted and replaced with good files.

It could force to go for fonts, but I bet your computer is hacked/infected.

Check your Acrobat software! It must be deleted and reinstalled first, plus your PC must be cleaned !!

It could force to go for fonts, but I bet your computer is hacked/infected.

Check your Acrobat software! It must be deleted and reinstalled first, plus your PC must be cleaned !!

With all due respect, I was infected while trying to read a hacked PDF file. I refer you to the doecirc.energy.gov website, look at bulletin s-030 which details how this can happen on computers with the older Acrobat Reader

Trying to help a friend resolve a real strange pixilation problem and have been searching through transponder maps all morning - and still can't find the right answers.

Is there any resource/listing that will give me the TP assignments for the San Diego locals in HD?

Trying to help a friend resolve a real strange pixilation problem and have been searching through transponder maps all morning - and still can't find the right answers.

Is there any resource/listing that will give me the TP assignments for the San Diego locals in HD?

Go to the current thread - TPN data of 5/4/09 (a sticky thread in this forum.)

In the PDF doc by_networknum_090504 check on page 85. All the Network Number 679 entries are for San Diego.

The document networklist_090504.pdf would have told you that San Diego is Network Number 679.

Good Luck.
gct

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)