DIRECTV's Audience Network to Air All Eight Seasons of '24'

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I can't wait I enjoyed the show especially the 1st few seasons :)

I can't wait I enjoyed the show especially the 1st few seasons :)
I never watched it when it was 1st on, so I can't wait to see it now! I like Kiefer Sutherland (and Donald) so I have no idea why I didn't watch it back then. This is really good news!:)

With out the ad brakes that will kill part of the setting of the show.

Now will it be full HD I think that the first few seasons where in Digital Widescreen

As best I can recall, only seasons 7 and 8 were aired in HD on FOX. It's always possible that HD masters exist of the previous seasons, or that they've gone back and re-done them. I guess we'll have an answer soon ...

Just noticed the write-up is touting the fact that for the first time, all the episodes will be in HD. Assuming it's true, that's sweet.

Last edited:
With out the ad brakes that will kill part of the setting of the show.

Oh no, no commercials!!!! I watched some marathons of 24 on DVD, I didn't seem to miss the ad breaks too much. You didn't fast-forward through the commercials on 24 b/c it would have killed the setting of the show? If you were kidding then disregard this post.

I never watched it when it was 1st on, so I can't wait to see it now! I like Kiefer Sutherland (and Donald) so I have no idea why I didn't watch it back then. This is really good news!:)

Me too! I didn't start watching the show until it's final season and I have been waiting to catch the show from the beginning in syndication. Unfortunately, we have FiOS so, as the Soup Nazi says, "No Soup for You!" :(

This is great. Someone remind me before it comes on so I can record it.

Me too! I didn't start watching the show until it's final season and I have been waiting to catch the show from the beginning in syndication. Unfortunately, we have FiOS so, as the Soup Nazi says, "No Soup for You!" :(

If you have Netflix you can start watching right now.

I didn't get into it myself, might give it a whirl this time around also.

Get the DVD or record them all and watch several episodes back to back and stop it when you find a natural pause or break. It is so intense, you do not want to watch it before you go to bed

Oh no, no commercials!!!! I watched some marathons of 24 on DVD, I didn't seem to miss the ad breaks too much. You didn't fast-forward through the commercials on 24 b/c it would have killed the setting of the show? If you were kidding then disregard this post.
And 24 hours ends up being about 18 hours without the commercial breaks.

Seems like that would keep you more in the setting of the show than it cutting to a Huggie's commercial.

We dumped Netflix after they doubled their rates I tried the streaming option six months ago, but the selection was still piss poor. We won't resign with Netflix until every DVD/BD title is available vis streaming.

Then you'll never sign up with Netflix, or any other streaming service. That won't ever happen. Hell, some VHS and LD movies never made it to DVD. I really doubt all DVD's will make it to streaming. At best, in the future, you'll have to sign up with several different services.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts