DirecTV's EXTRA INNINGS Is Short-Changing Yankees Fans

Status
Please reply by conversation.
MASN...The Orioles announcer should be a familiar voice. Gary Thorne used to work games for the Mets and the NJ Devils. The guy is an absolute Pro with a great set of pipes. He also used to do a lot of work for ESPN as well.

Gary Thorne is excellent. I am a Red Sox fan living in MASN territory. When the Sox play the Orioles and I can't hear Don and Jerry (on NESN) call the game, Gary Thorne is a more-than-worthy alternative.

Apology accepted and I am sorry for overreacting to your response. I guess it will be a wait and see as to whether bandwidth is the issue. I like the My9 telecasts over the opposing ones but they are not essential. As long as the Yankees are on MLBEI it doesn't really matter. You could very well be right in regards to bandwidth, and now that the NBA season is over maybe the My9 feeds will be back. Thanks to all for your insight.

I too was upset about the MY9 games not on the Extra Innings package. However I checked my channel guide today for the next date there is a MY9 game, 4/23. Sure enough there are TWO HD feeds listed for the Yankees/Rays game. So looks like the basketball season ending had something to do with it.

I think Post 38 answered your question ....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts