disabled in glorystar mode

pintomanf8

Original poster
Jun 1, 2013
Durand WI
Our satellitewas working until we got a new TV. Now when I am in Menu it says disabled inglorystar mode. What can I do? I tried a Master reset by holding the CH Upbutton then turning on the power switch on the back and all that did was bringup a list of 10 choices and it kept cycling up the list. ( 1 LNB control, 2AVtest, 3 MPEG test, 4 front key, blank, 6 Smart card 1/0, 7 RS 232 Loop Back, Blank,9 USB, 0Load default) what do I do?

What menu do you need to access to connect the new TV?

Connecting to a new TV will not affect the ability to receive Glorystar. No need to go into the menus to connect a new TV. The menus that you are trying to enter are not used in the Glorystar mode. The channels are preset and automatically updated.

To complete the Master Reset procedure, select 0 - Load Default, Press OK key, then turn off the master power switch. Why do you need to perform a Master Reset?

Please let us know what you are trying to do and we can give suggestions.

all I am trying to do is connect. It says no signal. I had a signal at first but then suddenly I have no signal. or is simply is not connecting for some reason. So I went into menu but there is says Disables in glorystar mode. It wont let me do anything!

You don't need to be in the menu to check the signal readings. Several menus are not available in Glorystar mode as there is no changes to be made in those screens.

Press the Signal key on the remote to check the signal strength and quality readings. What is the signal level and signal quality reading on 106, 113 and 901?

To quickly resolve, you should call Glorystar technical support at 866-497-0728 while you are in front of the system. Open 7:30am - 4pm PT, M- F.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)