Disappearing timers

Tony S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Hills of Eastern CT
I had timers set up for our local news stations. Yesterday, I noticed that they did not record. When I checked, I found that both of my timers for my local news stations were missing. I didn't erase them. Where did they go?

This is a first for me. Anyone else ever have multiple timers disappear for no reason? (I have a HWS).

I had timers set up for our local news stations. Yesterday, I noticed that they did not record. When I checked, I found that both of my timers for my local news stations were missing. I didn't erase them. Where did they go?

This is a first for me. Anyone else ever have multiple timers disappear for no reason? (I have a HWS).
Did you try pull the chord reboot?

Did the news actually come on? Sometimes when the programming changes due to overruns or sports and the guide changes, the timers disappear because the program didn't air.

I wrote about this before . With the Hopper 3 receiver, I sometimes lose a timer. Never the same one , just some random timer that will come up missing every now and again.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Did the news actually come on? Sometimes when the programming changes due to overruns or sports and the guide changes, the timers disappear because the program didn't air.
Have you actually seen the guide change because of s sports overrun? I know in theory you can do it, but didn't know any station was actually updating live.

Reactions: joegr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)