Discovery Hd And Ng Hd

Hi guy's (gals), newbie here.

Strange thing with me regarding National Geographic, I'm not receiving it on the TV with a cable card. I have two STB's that receive both NG and the Discovery Channel, I only receive the Discovery Channel on the TV with the cable card. Discovery on 727 (OK) and NG on 726 (No Good).
When I try 726 on the cable card TV I get a message, no signal.

I ran the feature that seeks all the channels again and it displayed 300 digital and 8 analog. That can't be correct since there are far more than 8 analog channels, and I highly doubt there are 300 disgital (used or unused). I really don't care what the figures display as long as I get the channels I am paying for. No problems with any channels, just not receiving the one (NG) I really watch quite a bit. The picture is awesome on the two STB depending on the programming.

Any thoughts of how to correct, I'm trying to avoid the marathon session when calling Cablevision for help.

I also am having a problem. NGCHD is coming in crystal clear, but my guide info has not been updated. DSCHD is fine with both picture and info. Not a big hassle, probably will be fixed. I just wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem.

Both channels up and running with guide data on the Norwalk, CT system as of this morning. DHDT looks great, but NGCHD doesn't have any HD programming until 4:00 today.

Got home this evening to discover that NG now is present on my cable card TV, just mysteriously appeared without calling Cablevision or changing anything. Maybe they think I live in Brooklyn, Connecticut, or Westchester, which received the channels today. I'm hoping they send my bill there instead of Long Island.

Early reports out of Bethpage have these channels being launched a little earlier than they would have liked, they ran into a lot of little hiccups, With problems for consumers ranging from black screens, to pixelated screens, and even as far as just sound, no picture. All has been fixed and everything should be running smoothly now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts