Discovery Life

Rafael56

Original poster
Aug 12, 2019
North Carolina
I am planning to switch to Dish from DirecTV. One of my favorite channels is Discovery Life. Why is it that Dish carries all the other Discovery channels, but not Life? I am looking for alternatives as well.

I am planning to switch to Dish from DirecTV. One of my favorite channels is Discovery Life. Why is it that Dish carries all the other Discovery channels, but not Life? I am looking for alternatives as well.

Good afternoon, Rafael56. I can definitely understand the desire to have this as part of your package! While we don't currently have Discovery Life, we are always reevaluating our content to provide our Dish family with the best experience! I will definitely submit this channel request to our Programming Team to let them know your interest. -Sam F

Reactions: charlesrshell
Good afternoon, Rafael56. I can definitely understand the desire to have this as part of your package! While we don't currently have Discovery Life, we are always reevaluating our content to provide our Dish family with the best experience! I will definitely submit this channel request to our Programming Team to let them know your interest. -Sam F

Hi Sam. Please also submit One America News Network in HD. :)

We get asked about it quite a bit. Thanks.

Hiya Sam F...I have to throw my 2¢ in as well: I know Dish used to carry it but it'd be nice to see a return of Ovation once again since Inside the Actor's Studio has jumped ship from Bravo. Also, do you know why El Rey didn't return after the Univision dispute was settled? Thank you.

Hiya Sam F...I have to throw my 2¢ in as well: I know Dish used to carry it but it'd be nice to see a return of Ovation once again since Inside the Actor's Studio has jumped ship from Bravo. Also, do you know why El Rey didn't return after the Univision dispute was settled? Thank you.

I will be happy to share your feedback with our Programming Team for the Ovation to be in our line up once more.

We are excited to announce that a long-term agreement with Univison was reached and their channels have been restored. However, the long-term contract did not include all of Univision's channels, such as the El Rey Network. - Jasmine D.

I will be happy to share your feedback with our Programming Team for the Ovation to be in our line up once more.

We are excited to announce that a long-term agreement with Univison was reached and their channels have been restored. However, the long-term contract did not include all of Univision's channels, such as the El Rey Network. - Jasmine D.
Thanks for that info!

Sent from my KFDOWI using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)