Discovery Plus

My wife has already said she wants the service, I doubt I will ever sit on the couch next to her ever again, she we have it on all day since she loves all those channels, I dislike them so much I refuse to watch them ( I don’t like reality TV at any level), more time in the game room for me, then move outside at dark to the outdoor theater.

My wife has already said she wants the service, I doubt I will ever sit on the couch next to her ever again, she we have it on all day since she loves all those channels, I dislike them so much I refuse to watch them ( I don’t like reality TV at any level), more time in the game room for me, then move outside at dark to the outdoor theater.
Do yourself a favor and spend the extra 2 bucks for ad free. You will be a hero!

Reactions: Jimbo
We rarely watch any of those channels, so I doubt we pick this one up for the long term.

However, I do have a friend that has a show on HGTV. I know him and his wife have two more shows coming out that I think will be on the new platform. I MAY get it a month just to check those out.

Seems pretty good so far. I watched a couple of the exclusives (Freddy Dodge's Mine Rescue) and enjoyed them. My wife is all about the Magnolia preview with Joanna Gains. I'm starting to think that this, plus the Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ package with Netflix and Prime may get me everything I need. I already pay for Disney+, Netflix and Prime so it is really just adding Discovery+ and the Hulu/ESPN+ side and I can drop satellite... Pretty large cost savings.

Seems pretty good so far. I watched a couple of the exclusives (Freddy Dodge's Mine Rescue) and enjoyed them. My wife is all about the Magnolia preview with Joanna Gains. I'm starting to think that this, plus the Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ package with Netflix and Prime may get me everything I need. I already pay for Disney+, Netflix and Prime so it is really just adding Discovery+ and the Hulu/ESPN+ side and I can drop satellite... Pretty large cost savings.
If you have Verizon, you may get it for free for a year depending on your plan. I now have Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ and Discovery+ through Verizon.

If you have Verizon, you may get it for free for a year depending on your plan. I now have Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ and Discovery+ through Verizon.

Verizon has stepped up their game giving us Disney+ bundle/free Apple Music and now Discovery+.
This is awesome and their monthly rewards are pretty good, IMO at this point it might be a better value than T-Mobile and AT&T!
So far I’ve been happy with their service.

Reactions: lakebum431
Verizon has stepped up their game giving us Disney+ bundle/free Apple Music and now Discovery+.
This is awesome and their monthly rewards are pretty good, IMO at this point it might be a better value than T-Mobile and AT&T!
So far I’ve been happy with their service.
I wasn’t aware of the discovery+ option in the bundle.

Just added it. That’s Disney, Hulu, ESPN, and discovery.
Thanks!

IMG_7966.jpg

And my friends right on the Home Screen. Ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is the one that said we would not pay for it.
I wish my wife said that, ever since Discovery+ went online, I was ordered to get it for her.

So much Food Network programming, feel like screaming every time it is on.

I built a outdoor theater, also have a exercise bike out there so I do my cardio at home (do not want to be at the gym too long cause of the virus), I will turn it on just for noise while on the bike ( usually news or Beverly Hillbillies on Pluto), now she will come put, grab the Roku remote and put on Discovery+, she will then ask me if it is ok since she just wanted to come outside and spend time with me, after about 1 1/2 hour later she has not said another word to me since she is so engrossed with what she is watching.

I will say, the Animal Planet stuff that is on +, there are many shows I like to check out, but I do not think I will ever get a chance to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)