Discussion: Who is Interested in a C-band or Large Dish Purchase? Build and Cost?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
In my area of Indiana there is so many c band dishes I would like to go around and sell fta recievers to these people. Any thoughts on that Brian fix the ones that are still around.

A bit late to the dance here... When I first heard Mike had quality dishes for sale I was ecstatic but got really bummed out fast when I learned they were all 10footers. I don't live in the country and have to be discreet about erecting a dish...I'd like a 6ft but could possible weasle by the misses a 7.5 to 8footer.

10ft was just too big.

I live in the country. Space is no issue. I could erect a 40-foot dish and the nearest neighbors would not bat an eye (maybe in amazement, not in contempt).

The problem is in the installation of the dish. There are many on here who do not have trouble with that. They have a mechanical aptitude that I don't have (my mechanical IQ is close to 0). Unless you want to pay big buck$, comfort with mechanical situations really goes a long way in the FTA, or really any radio hobby.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)