Dish 1000 with DP34 Switch

Okay I added a new cable from the 129 LNB to the Twins and ran a check switch. Now it reads:

Input 1 2 3
Sat. CONN 110 X
Pol. X ALL X
Dev. TWIN TWIN N.C.

Currently I'm getting a few channels, PPV, and Dish Home.

Does it just need locked in now or am I still in trouble with 129?

Since you're only getting 110, I'm thinking that your dish is pointed too far West. Try moving it 10 degrees back East, and see if 119 pops in, along with 110.

Alright, We're getting somewhere... move it over and get a strong reading on 110 and 119 and get all the channels possible... BUT still no local channels and it isn't appearing in the check switch... so something is up.

EDIT: I now can view the 129 satellite in Point Dish and I have strong strength... It's just not acknowledging my LNB...

Last edited:
Alright, I have everything working now guys... I had to disconnect the cable to the reciever and run a checkswitch, then reconnect the cable and run a checkswitch in order for it to find the 129 LNB.

But NOW I have good strength on all 3 Satellites and receive all the channels EXCEPT the local one he should be getting...

What channels are missing? Have the customer call Dish, and make sure that he's actually supposed to be getting local channels from Dish.

Then, once they're authorized by Dish, it sometimes takes a few hours for the channels to appear on his receivers.

I'm not sure, I think he purchased it on ebay because the description said something about local channels...

So he has the wrong dish? There's no way to set it up to see 105 either is there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts