This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish 322 setup

edenmark

Original poster
May 12, 2010
nc
I am very green at this so bear with me. I have a Dish 500 with a 322 reciever. I am trying to get Sat up and downstairs. It works upstairs and will work downstairs if I run a cable directly from the tv2 out but I can not get it to work any other way I can attach a diagram of my house set up but is there a simple fix that I am missing. The set up is basically form the dish one cable that goes upstairs to a splitter that goes to tv1 and tv2 sat in ports on the back of the 322 reciever, there is an antenna connected and the only way I can cable downstairs is to plug into the port below that is maked tv2. I have some diplexers and a sat splitter. I tried all different types of configurations with no luck.

If you want to watch TV2 you have to connect that output to the TV, it won't magically get there unless it is connected.

Yes I know that it has to be connected to tv2 and it is. But the cord is running on the floor all the way downstairs. I am trying to find out how to connect it when there is 2 seperate coax cables here is my lay out if you can read it

[ame]http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc356/eedenmark/Craigslist/RealEstate.jpg[/ame][/IMG]

I will like to have associate whom re season professionals as friends.To share view with them and discuss getting vsat contract