Dish - 4th Place in HD

One very unhappy late fios customer here. I have an entire list if you want to hear it! Stay FAR FAR away from that company!
YMMV. My in-Laws have it in Ft. Wayne, IN, and they think it is far better than the Cox (now Comcast) Cable they had. They get just as much, if not more, HD than I have with my DishNetwork, plus they get 10mb Internet and unlimited telephone with LD for a heck of a lot less then my Dish and AT&T bills combined.

What are you guys watching?? I'm a less = more type of person and honestly HD Bronze has everything and then some that I need. I don't watch half of the HD channels I get now. I do miss the quality of Voom, but its mostly ESPN and the free movie channels (for now) + discovery HD. For $35/mo (HD bronze + $5 for locals in HD + $5 for DVR) I have HD spilling out of my ears already.

So I'm happy to hang out & chill until the technology/bandwidth & broadcasters catch up and get us into the 21st century.

The HD debate thing is beating a dead horse I agree. I might feel different if my market didn't have the locals in HD on DISH, but it does and I am completely satisfied with what I get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts