- Acquiring (015) pop-up stuck fix
- Fix for duplicate recordings on hard drive
- Wavy video fix
- Fix for ghosting when using a DPP Twin
- Caller ID fix
- Fix for 004 pop-up when cancelling out of System Info screen
- Fix for receiver hanging when coming out of standby

Last edited:
It appears Dan Minninck's comments regarding the implementation of native resolution pass through, by the end of summer, is another update that has failed to materialize within the specified time period. There seems to be a trend here.

BCH said:
It appears Dan Minninck's comments regarding the implementation of native resolution pass through, by the end of summer, is another update that has failed to materialize within the specified time period. There seems to be a trend here.
I was looking forward to that one :mad:

The episode information is very helpful! Hope that will make recordings reliable.

Yeah, I wonder what TV entertainment was too? Any idea's Scott?

Also, I wish that they would work on some sort of IPTV option for VOD from HBO, SHO, STARZ, etc. It does have a ethernet connection!

kingbiged said:
Yeah, I wonder what TV entertainment was too? Any idea's Scott?
Remember everyone asking what the ethernet port on back was for? Also remember the letters VIP do not mean your a very important person. :D

Will we ever be able to switch between tuner 1 and 2 like a comcast dvr? its a pain if i have something recording on 1; i manually record on 2 and then start to playback to get around it.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Remember everyone asking what the ethernet port on back was for? Also remember the letters VIP do not mean your a very important person. :D
Yes, but DishComm has been on the 942 for going on two years and they still haven't implemented that feature, and USB external storage has been a work in the progress for the past year. At this rate, we'll see USB storage in 2007, DishComm in 2008, and Ethernet communication in 2009. Besides the software and content issues, does anyone really think E* is prepared for their installation techs and customer services reps to handle network, firewall, and router issues? Not for the peanuts E* is paying.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Hit PIP, then swap then PIP, congrats you just switched tuners. :) (Note this only works in Single mode) :)
Didnt seem to work, how do i verify single mode? i run the tv upstairs too, and under shared view it says shared view for single mode only enabled?

Now matter if your 622 records on tuner 1 or 2 it does so in hd if the show was in hd. I just set my tuner 2 as the main record tuner and do alll watching on tuner 1 hdmi output. Go to your guide and select what you want and watch it on tuner 1 output. No need to ever watch tuner 2 output unless you are using it for another tv. Tuner 2 is recording most of the time even if I am watching tuner 1 live or dvr and alsohave tuner 1 recording along with tuner 2.

I watched dvr, and in the background tuner 1 and 2 recorded. Tuner 2 finished 30 mins before tuner 1 so i was stuck watching what was being recorded

Also the indicate light on the front of 622 will tell you which mode that you are in.

new software

Does this version have any fix for the HDMI problem? I had to switch to componet cables because the HDMI didn't work any more. I called dish and they said they were aware of the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts