Dish 622 L4.06 Software Release Notes

they allready update the tech-portal-tech-depot site with asofteare updates it wouldnt be hard to post the release notes also... we are dealing with e*: best of intentions... lack of know how!

Official current firmware listed on techportal:

L4.05 5/15, L4.06 7/12

bigdaddy, yours must be a glitch or maybe you got lucky and got a test firmware, try plugging an external hard drive and see what happens :). Btw, anyone know when the next techical chat is schedule for on Dish?

Official current firmware listed on techportal:

L4.05 5/15, L4.06 7/12

bigdaddy, yours must be a glitch or maybe you got lucky and got a test firmware, try plugging an external hard drive and see what happens :). Btw, anyone know when the next techical chat is schedule for on Dish?

I don't trust the portal anymore. Several users are reporting getting L4.09 this morning.

Cool, anyone looked to see if any of the updates are on there? For instance the show list only showing one of the shows that you record often, then when you choose that show, it shows all the episodes you have recorded, instead of listing them all on the main screen?

According to the Tech Portal Tech Updates page:

At this time L4.05 and L4.06 will be the valid software version for the ViP 622 DVR.

So this must be a test release and they are only giving it to some.

I have a very early model 622 and I always seem to get the updates no problem. Also I've not had many problems (beyond the glitches in the first few FWs) over the 1.5 years I've had this 622

I don't trust the portal anymore. Several users are reporting getting L4.09 this morning.