Please reply by conversation.

worstman1

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 28, 2010
SW Michigan, USA
Dish 722k plus flex pack.
Does anyone else have a number of channels showing Off air in the guide from 1:30am - 5:30am eastern.

Some are the HD only and some only the SD channels. They are mixed between EA 110 and 129.

388 PIXL
136 FX
131 AMC
125 FXX
108 LIFE
186 HLMKD
187 HMM
100 HOME
and that's just some of them.
Any ideas?

Reactions: TheKrell
Also Flex, mine are only showing off from 11pm-12M (west coast). 20 channels. FX is showing off in guide right now but is on air so maybe it's a guide issue?

Also Flex, mine are only showing off from 11pm-12M (west coast). 20 channels. FX is showing off in guide right now but is on air so maybe it's a guide issue?
I went to the all channels guide and see a lot of channels showing Off air. The channels all seem to still be there.

I wonder if that Amazon service outage had something to do with the guide data from certain channels not showing.

I thought in another thread that there was talk about dish getting a new guide provider maybe they're doing a switchover.

I did a check signal and reloaded the guide and it is still the same as before.

I went to the all channels guide and see a lot of channels showing Off air. The channels all seem to still be there.

I wonder if that Amazon service outage had something to do with the guide data from certain channels not showing.

I thought in another thread that there was talk about dish getting a new guide provider maybe they're doing a switchover.

Not going to hold my breath but replacing the guide sure would be an improvement.
Same here- not sure pkg name but we have nearly every channel and ours shows many off from 1-5am central. What gives?
It just happened within the last hour or so, guide had all usual channels earlier. Glad I don't have any timers set.

DISH normally does that when they are doing something with the system at the uplink center but this does seem to be alot more channels than I’ve seen before.

Does anyone else have a number of channels showing Off air in the guide from 1:30am - 5:30am eastern.
Yup. For me, it was CNN. The video showed just fine.
I have AT250. I believe this is a guide issue.

Reactions: peggy97850
Common when DISH moves channels around. See if updates indicate channel moves for those channels.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Status
Please reply by conversation.