Dish Account issue - My Billing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mike_H

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Twin Cities, MN
Anyone else notice random errors in the information displayed by the My Billing section of Dish online? I haven't been there in a while and today I look and see a message that is "Warning" me that my credit card used for autopay failed on Tuesday August 30th and that Auto pay was turned off. Well, auto pay is on (just got an e-mail that they took a payment) and that issue occured nearly a year ago.

I also noticed they claim they never received my 501 and 510 that the installer picked up when my 722k was installed back in July of last year.

These inconsistencies in their online software is disconcerting.

Mike_H said:
Anyone else notice random errors in the information displayed by the My Billing section of Dish online? I haven't been there in a while and today I look and see a message that is "Warning" me that my credit card used for autopay failed on Tuesday August 30th and that Auto pay was turned off. Well, auto pay is on (just got an e-mail that they took a payment) and that issue occured nearly a year ago.

I also noticed they claim they never received my 501 and 510 that the installer picked up when my 722k was installed back in July of last year.

These inconsistencies in their online software is disconcerting.

Perhaps the installer did not process it. Possible.