Dish America / TurboHD packages getting a new price hike?

STL

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 21, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Checkout these links:
HD Packages
DISH America Silver

The first one shows the regular price for Dish America Silver (formerly known as TurboHD Silver) to be $47.99/month instead of the $39.99/month (or $44.99/month with locals) price that it's been since last year's Feb. price hike -- and don't get me started on how shafted TurboHD subs were with that move. Obviously this isn't Dish Network's website, but they must be getting their information about these new higher prices from someone (and Scott keeps mentionings that Dish America is going to be "relaunched" soon). The channels they list in the second link -- not to mention the name of the link itself -- is just the same channels we've been getting with TurboHD Silver; so if it is correct then no new HD with this new higher price. :(

They also said last year's large price increase to the TurboHD packages would be "worth it" then proceeded to add considerably more HD channels to packages that barely got any price increase while almost ignoring the TurboHD packages (concerning adding new HD channels) -- so pardon me if I don't believe them. For all we know, they might not consider this a price increase because these a "new" packages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)