Dish an Wally Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Holly Giannini

Original poster
Mar 28, 2022
Webster Florida
We have a new Motorcoach with a Dish Traveler mounted on the roof. We are trying to connect the Wally Receiver and I get the following message:

The Receiver is connected to wrong port of the LNB. Please connect the receiver to port 1 of the LNB.

This message stays on the screen and I can't get out of it.

Holly

The Receiver is connected to wrong port of the LNB. Please connect the receiver to port 1 of the LNB.

Hi Holly,

As The Drifters might say, it's time for somebody to go Up On the Roof, and see if the cable that ends up at the Wally is connected to port 1 of the Trav'ler. If someone goes up there, you could post a picture of what you see and I'm confident that there will actually be helpful responses from some satellite guys.

I thought my answer was helpful. Hooking to the wrong port will give you that message every time. The only way is to go look at it and see if you are connected to port 1 ,2 or the other port that allows you to connect a side satellite dish too to give you three sats in the matrix. Very easy to connect to the wrong port if you don't know anything about the way the lnb works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)